Saturday, December 17, 2011

life

haiz...sometimes gt something that i really wish and wan to put down...
but..no matter how hard i tried..how hard i force myself..never success...

at sarawak..i learnt a lots...learnt how to be a more caring frens...
saw vary kind of people...learnt how to manage my life...my emotions...

at sarawak...i really realize that how important conservation to our own culture...
when see people here like malays and indian they wore their own traditional suit but we never bought...we always said exp...but theirs also nt cheap...
y...y chinese never appreciate to own culture...

here..i met different types of fren...had fun...had sad..had stress...had trouble...
bt i really learnt a lots...

i trying my best to manage and control my life and emotions nicely...i trying my best to pay all the concentration on my study...i trying my best to be more friendly..hahax...

i really learnt a lots and gt a lots of things wan to share with u all...bt dn knw whr to start d..hahax...whn i go bec jz tell u all all the story one by one..hahaahahahax....

3 comments:

Vonla June said...

wait for your story,dear friend<3

Vonla June said...

wait for your story,dear friend<3

-- said...

洗耳恭听^^