Thursday, January 19, 2012

thanks for everythings~^^

suddenly...i miss my mum...my dad...my sis...very very very very much...
seriously missing all of my family members...even those nt close aunties...
after cm here i really learn lots of things..
n i realize i really blissful enuf...i mz work hard...appreciate and use wisely everything tat i gt...
thanks...god...thanks guan yin ma...thanks da bo gong...thanks ru lai fo zhu...thanks all of my god...thanks for giving me everything that nice...

whn i feel hopeless u all send me into zoology of unimas...
whn i feel helpless u all send me you ling and wai sin...
whn i feel lonely and bored...u all send me ravin to acc me everydays...
whn i feel lack of joy...u all send me kar hon...
whn i feel lack of buddy...u all send me jia huey to my grp...

whn i feel boring u all send me frens...cheryl call me and ask whn i will go bec...
wan ling call me and wn buy shandy for me...she rmb my sis love it...really thanks...

when i almost emo in my corner...u all send ng kar hon n jeff to call me and ask me out to accompany me...really thanks...
when i feel nid to chat...u all send chea teik and audrey chat with me in fb...
when i feel wn go out and nid buy smtg for elder....u all send me audrey to offer herself and wan brg me out...

when i feel poor u all send me autie and mum to call me and bank in me money...
when i feel depressed...u all send me my sis to call me and chat with me...

i received everything u all send...thanks

i really really really feel blissful and thankful....as Sally Soo to live in this planet i feel lucky~^^

so...i will work hard n do watever i can to return back...

sally soo~!~!~! ganbatte~!~!~!~^^

as

2 comments:

-- said...

more over,thanks for being my best friend =)

Vonla June said...

Is good to be gratitute:)