Sunday, August 14, 2011

back from malacca^^

went to my grandma house for one weeks~^^ hehe...
nice nice...bt gt a little bored...
my dad drive my car back and my mum drive her car back...of cz...race is wnt be skip~^^
dad and mum race on highway and lastly my mum won...bt due to diff car so this race was nt fair...
well...our jm's president wern wern was come to find me on mon and tues wor~^^ touching mien...my grandma said she r a gd girl so obedient and hv gd manners...is it ? girls...
and we go out to eat...walk...and chit chat ? haha...and hang out at station one until 1:30...cool mien...but so sad tat we still din watch transformer 3 T.T bt har...wern ah...2days 1 nite was too short lah...can u stay longer next time ? hehe...

of cz...wan ling tan was force by me to shopping wif me on fri also...we go out at 11:30 a.m and reach home at 7:20 p.m how tired we r...i m so sry tat cant acc our wan ling for dinner because my uncle wan to treat me...sorry...hehe...bt tat meals really nice..and i bought a lot of things~^^ yipee...

ok...i drive at Malacca and of cz shopping is the main purpose...

we also went and had a try on Nadeje cake...well...my comment is ... dnt eat too much...if too much gt a little bit eherm... bt it nice~^^

tada~
and i took pho wif my grandma~^^ hehe...scare will miss her at Sarawak...of cz..i bought a lot of stuff tat needed in U..aiks...pok alr...all the stuff i bought~^^some for myself some nt...and i bought " bras " bt my sis said nt suitable to post out..wakakakaka...

so lastly...all my money become :
receipt ~ eek....


and i gt something frm my cousin too.. :
haha...a free gift from BRANDS...and the male is " 林宇中 " wakaka...i m so happy bcos gt three type and three person bt i only knw him...hehe

tats all...looking forward for my next trip~^^


1 comment:

-- said...

so nice! hahaha..