Thursday, September 29, 2011




T.T okay...i hv to admit tat i cry on my birthday...
i really miss my parents miss my sister miss all my friends...
every yr i can celebrate my bday wif u all and gt accompany by u all...
1st time i nid to spend it alone...and without cake...
i suddenly miss abt the egg tart gv by wan ling tan...
the cards make by ching ee lim...
my cake...my wishes...my present as well...
i cry bt i force myself to be strong...

luckily...i gt woan pin tey...she call wai sin who is also knwn as lao wai to bought me a cake bt he cnt found it in our " U " so he bought me a burger...hahax...
thanks...it really make me warm~^^

thn luckily i gt my CZA frens...and Anthony Voon bought me meal for that nite~^^ really thanks him...hahax....bt i dn say thanks to him...wakakaka....they was scare whn saw me cry after answer my mum's call bt of cz my mum dn realize i was crying whn hear her sound...hahax

mum...i miss u a lot...and my dad call me even tho he r be remind by my sis==

k...share sm pic wif u all and more are available in my fb yahx:
my bday in Sarawak ~^^

1 comment:

♥karis♥ said...

hush hush~ don't cry ><